Pharmacy Card Program Details:
- The Sensipar® Pharmacy Card Program is a coupon program that provides financial support for eligible commercially insured patients.
- Eligible patients could pay as little as $5.00 for each Sensipar®
(cinacalcet) refill (including co-payments, co-insurance, and prescription deductibles).
- The Sensipar® Pharmacy Card Program will cover up to $500 per month.
- Program maximum coverage for out-of-pocket costs is $6,000 per patient per calendar
- Multiple cards cannot be redeemed by the same individual.
Pharmacy Card Program Eligibility Criteria:
Open to patients with a Sensipar® prescription and commercial insurance
for Sensipar®. Patients may not seek reimbursement for value received
from the Sensipar® Pharmacy Card program from any third-party
payors, including a flexible spending account or healthcare savings account. This
program is not open to uninsured patients or patients receiving prescription reimbursement
under any federal, state or government-funded healthcare program, such as Medicare,
Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA), the
Department of Defense (DoD) or TRICARE® or where prohibited by law. If at any time
patients begin receiving prescription drug coverage under any such federal, state
or government-funded healthcare program, patients will no longer be able to
use this card and must call the Sensipar® Pharmacy Card Program
at 1-866-711-4162 (8:00 AM-8:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday) to stop
participation. Restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change or discontinuation
without notice. This is not health insurance.
Phone Support Program Details:
Patients who enroll in our phone support program will receive live, personal support from a trained representative including:
- Welcome calls to welcome patients to the phone support program and answer questions regarding Sensipar®
- Ongoing monthly support while on Sensipar® therapy.
For full details regarding eligibility, please call 1-855-553-7345.